Bartlett Fire Protection District Station No. 2
Leopardo was excited to update, renovate and add to the existing Bartlett Fire Protection District Station No. 2.
- $2.3M, 10,000-SF, one-story fire station that includes the demolition of the existing building with the exception of the Apparatus Bay
- Addition includes a kitchen/dining room, dayroom, exercise room, work room, office, meeting room, alarm room, laundry room, living quarters, showers, and restrooms
- Renovation of existing Apparatus Bay with reconfiguration of the existing roof structure to accommodate re-use
- Compact and challenging site
- Construction reflected culmination of a year-long preconstruction effort to provide a program that met the needs, budget and site constraints of the Bartlett Fire Protection District
- Completed two months ahead of schedule and under budget