Edelman is the largest privately held PR firm in the world. When they needed a 35,000-SF build-out for their Digital group within their existing office in the AON Center, they turned to Leopardo to fulfill the unique vision for the space.
- Interior meeting space around entire core of the building for team collaboration – including full height stationary glass and glass doors allowing for 180 degree views of Chicago and Lake Michigan
- 20% of the drywall on the project was painted with writeable surface for brainstorming and collaboration
- Millwork features in the office pantry representative of a “Corner Store” where employees are able to get snacks and drinks
- Moveable partitions which allow one quarter of the floor to be used from one up to three different meeting spaces
- Project was completed within a 12-week timeframe