Continuing nearly two decades of work for Radio Flyer, one of America’s premier toy companies and the maker of the iconic little red wagon, Leopardo completed a 43,000-square-foot interior and exterior facade renovation at the toy manufacturer’s Chicago-based headquarters.
- Facade renovation featuring backlit structurally-supported channel glass and programmable color LED lighting, as well as custom backlit metal signage depicting the Radio Flyer coaster boy from the brand’s logo
- Warehouse space was converted into an open-office setting with murals painted by a team of local graffiti artists, updated administration area, new cafe with custom millwork and lighting, as well as an updated reception area with a new reception desk, audiovisual, lighting, millwork and security upgrades featuring all new surveillance and access controls
- Play lab where children can interact with new toys while being observed for product testing and development, featuring one-way glass, audiovisual components and special safety features
- Heritage area featuring a 400-SF custom illuminated hanging stretched-fabric ceiling
- Reclaimed timber from the original warehouse was used throughout the administration, reception and cafe areas, including a 32-foot custom family-style table
- Relocated the world’s largest wagon from the north to the east side of the property with a new foundation and programmable lighting
New permeable paver drive and entry