The Great Indoors
With a rush to market, Leopardo worked quickly and efficiently to build this 266,000-SF, single-story “big box” with underground parking.
- The exterior consists of precast panels and light gauge metal framing clad with brick and cut stone
- An EPDM roofing system includes a mechanically fastened membrane and metal roof accents
- Pouring of the structural slab occurred in December and January, which required extensive winter protection
- The fast-track completion was achieved by constructing quadrants of the building rather than the entire structure
- Other locations include Deerfield, IL, Lombard, IL, Columbus, OH, and Arlington, TX