When Germany-based ThyssenKrupp, a diversified manufacturing company that makes elevators, auto components and carbon steel, selected Chicago as its U.S. headquarters, they hired Leopardo to build out their 25,000-SF office space. Tremendous teamwork between Leopardo, ThyssenKrupp, the Landlord and subcontractors allowed for adherence to a strict schedule.
- 12-week schedule, including furniture installation
- New mechanical and electrical systems including new transformers and panels
- New restrooms including new hardware, tile floors and walls, wall coverings, ceilings, toilet partitions and custom concrete vanity sinks
- 15’ exposed painted concrete ceilings in all open areas and 12’ conference room walls with custom built heavy gauge panels to carry and conceal audio-visual and mechanical components from view
- Fan coil units with individual temperature controls and sound insulated glass in the executive private offices