Preconstruction is the critical ingredient to cost-effective and schedule-efficient building. With an open-book team approach, preconstruction establishes a precise roadmap to help clients better understand and visualize the progress and true costs of a project from concept to completion. Our preconstruction services put the entire project team on the same page from the start so there are no surprises or costly redesigns. More importantly, we help deliver considerable time and cost savings that allow the client to put money back in their pocket or the project.
When it comes to analyzing costs for any purpose, our preconstruction team has the ability to itemize and break down your construction costs by any component needed – lobby costs, kitchen costs, auditorium costs, the costs for floors two through 12, etc.
With Leopardo on board early for preconstruction services, you’ll discover countless solutions to save time and money.
- Open-book team approach
- Establish the most cost-effective and time-efficient path to completion
- Establish a precise roadmap for construction
- Extreme attention to detail so fewer changes later when they’re costly
- Better understand and visualize the progress and true costs of a project
- Put the entire team on the same page from the start
- Interactive decision-making with Leopardo’s real-time cost control log
- Know how every dollar impacts the building
- Realize considerable time and cost savings