- 35,000-SF interior build-out of the 3rd and 10th floor spec suites in the 111 N. Canal office building located in Chicago’s West Loop
- Open office areas include workstations on carpeted floors with a polished concrete walking pathways, exposed ceilings, and linear lighting
- Private offices include black aluminum framed glass with exposed ceilings, linear lighting, and desk furniture with storage
- Each spec suite features high-end conference rooms, large cafés, wellness rooms, and lounge areas
- Future tenants will provide their own tele/data cabling, security devices, and audiovisual equipment to complete the build-out
Photos by Kendall McCaugherty, Hall + Merrick + McCaugherty Photographers.