- Build-out and renovation of the Chicago office of international architecture, interior design, urban design, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design and project management firm Perkins Eastman
- Located in the historic Rookery Building
- 16-foot glass telescoping entry door with custom millwork
- Large conference room with an operable glass wall
- Hospitality area that doubles as an entertaining space and pantry
- Unique high-end finishes such as glazing systems imported from multiple countries and glass office fronts to blend modern and traditional architectural details
- First in Illinois, one of only four in the United States and 25th worldwide to become WELL certified to the Platinum level under WELL v2 pilot.
Photos © Andrew Rugge, Courtesy Perkings Eastman.