Leopardo Completes Office Project in Chicago’s Fulton Market
Leopardo has completed the nine-story office project known as Fulton West, located in Chicago’s thriving Futon Market neighborhood at 1330 W. Fulton Street.
The modern office features balconies, a private roof deck with vegetated surfaces, seating areas, fire pit and outdoor grilling amenities, as well as an open-air and fully-secured post-tensioned parking garage with 692 spaces. The project also included an adjacent courtyard with landscaping, fountains and walkways for the building’s tenants, as well as a lobby with a fitness center, glass-lined atrium and extensive retail facilities.
Fulton West revitalized the existing property, which for more than a decade was the site of a partially-completed headquarters for a company that folded.
Serving as general contractor, in addition to providing preconstruction services, Leopardo worked in collaboration with real estate investor and developer Sterling Bay and architect Gensler to complete the project.
Fulton West is another in Leopardo’s long list of work completed for Sterling Bay, including the renovation of 400 S. Jefferson to serve as the new corporate headquarters for Hillshire Brands, multiple projects at 111 North Canal, as well as 210 N. Carpenter that will serve as Leopardo’s future Chicago office when it completes in 2018.