• 8,200-SF partial demolition and renovation at a private 18-hole golf club in Glen Ellyn, established in 1911
  • Existing swimming space, originally constructed in 1939, was replaced with a new 25-yard pool with six lanes
  • Pool’s surrounding deck was expanded to accommodate more tables and lounge furniture for guests and the adjacent concession stand was renovated
  • Children’s play area with a splash pad was added and both men’s and women’s locker rooms were renovated in the bathhouse
  • Improved entryway with enhanced parking areas, dedicated bag drop, service drive aisles, motor courts, entry monuments and fencing elements
  • Back patio with an outdoor casual dining venue, bar areas and fire pit
  • Addition of a halfway house along the ninth hole where players can refresh with food and drink
  • New domestic water system providing Lake Michigan water to the facility