Leopardo Completes Build-Out for Law Firm Hahn Loeser & Parks
Leopardo recently completed a build-out for Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP on the 27th floor at 200 W. Madison St. in Chicago’s Loop. Founded in 1920, Hahn Loeser is one of the 500 largest law firms in the United States, employing more than 130 attorneys in six locations across the country and specializing in a variety of practices including commercial litigation, construction, corporate/M&A, real estate, commercial services/restructuring, intellectual property and labor and employment.
The new state-of-the-art space features conference rooms equipped with audiovisual systems, open and private offices, a reception area with a custom fabricated millwork reception desk, as well as a copy service center, file and case rooms.
Work included the installation of LED lighting throughout the space, as well as architectural and mechanical, electrical and plumbing upgrades. In addition to multiple high-end wallcovering and stone finishes, as well as decorative metal and wood millwork finishes, Leopardo furnished and installed a 12-foot long, LED fabric-wrapped oval light fixture in the main conference room. Leopardo also furnished and installed a full Crestron lighting system in Hahn Loeser’s conference rooms that ties into the perimeter window shades and audiovisual equipment.
Leopardo has completed more than one million square feet of law firm space for some of the industry’s more notable names, including Kirkland + Ellis, Jones Day and Cozen O’Connor. Leopardo collaborated with RL Edward Partners and OKW Architects to deliver the project for Hahn Loeser.